The hammer crusher is a kind of equipment used to finish the crushing operation relying on impact. The compression strength of it to crush materials had better not exceed 100MPa. And the humidity of it had better not be more than 15%.
In the process of the installation and maintenance of the hammer crusher, expect for the reference of the general requirements of the common crushers, we, Fote Heavy Machinery, will introduce some tips to you:
1. The hammer crusher mainly adopts hammerheads to break materials. Thus, we should be strict in the installation of its bases and the rotating shaft. The vertical error of it should not be more than 0.5/1000mm, and the error along axial direction should not be more than 0.1/1000mm.
2. The space between the hammerheads and the grate bars can be adjusted according to the required particle size of the finished products. It can be adjusted by the two eccentric wheels on the bottom of the grate bars.
If the required particle size of the finished products is 5mm, the space between the hammerhead and the grate bar can be adjusted into 10-15mm. If the required particle size is 10mm, the space between the hammerhead and the grate bar can be adjusted into 15-25mm. The space of the grate bars themselves can be adjusted, according to the required particle sizes of the finished products, by adding or reducing spacers within limits accordingly.
3. In the usage process of the hammer crusher, in order to protect it well, some parts of it should be examined regularly, such as the wear patterns of the lining plates, hammerheads, and the grate bars. If necessary, they can be replaced in time. For example, if the hammerhead is worn, it can be fixed by the build-up welding alloy electrode, then it can be used continuously. But, it should be noticed that the build-up welding should be of symmetrical balance. Otherwise, the machine will be in unbalanced operation, which will lead to severe vibration. As for the replacement of the hammerheads, they should be replaced in pairs according to the relative positions. Otherwise, the rotor will rotate out of balance.
4. The highest temperature of the rotor bearing of the hammer crusher is controlled below 70℃. Once the temperature is more than 70℃, the machine should be stopped immediately and examined.
5. If the machine is lubricated by grease, the oil cup gland should be screwed 2-3 times on every shift. A certain amount of grease lubricant should be added to the machine and the bearing should be cleaned once half a year. If the bearing support is lubricated by thin oil, the oil should be added to the bearing once every 8 hours, in the operation process. The height of the surface of the oil should be at the center of the ball, which is at the bottom. Besides, the oil should be changed once every three months.