Fote Heavy Machinery is a professional domestic mining machinery manufacturer, specializing in producing crushing machines, sand making machines, rotary dryers, vibrating screens, and so on. Recently, Fote has decades of experience in producing vibrating screens.
According to the market survey done by our company, there may be different kinds of problems of the vibrating screens for the clients in the operation of them. It is because most of the clients know a little about the vibrating screen. Thus, we provide the clients with some skills of using the vibrating screen for the reference to them.
1. Before the start of the vibrating screen, check the safety plywood to see whether it has been taken off.
2. Check all the locking parts to see whether they are firm.
3. To ensure that the screen surface on the sieve frame has been compressed tightly.
4. To check the joints between the rubber pad and the sieve body and the rack.
5. Check the joint between the vibrating motor and the sieve body.
6. Check the vibrating motor.
7. Check the supply voltage.
8. To check the chain control device of the vibrating motor.
9. Take down the end cover of the motor and to see whether the relative phase angles of the fan-shaped block are accordant. Then, screw down the fastening screws on the fan-shaped block.
10. The setting angles of the two motors should keep accordant.
11. Examine the feeding device.
12. Tighten the shutter.
13. To check the joint of the flexible hoses of the inlet and the outlet to see whether it is sealed. Meanwhile, it should not be sealed too tightly. Otherwise, it will be broken by the motion of the sieve body.
14. No-load test.
15. At the time of the test run, there should be no crash and abnormal sound of the sieve body and the rack.
16. Check the amplitude. And there should be no abnormal phenomena of the sieve body like distortion when it is doing the rectilinear motion back and forth.
17. After 10 to 15 minutes of the operation of the vibrating screen, the bolt on the driving mechanism should be screwed down by the spanner.
If you encounter any other problems, please contact us immediately, we will give you the technical guidance as fast as we can or help you deal with the problem on site.